April 29, 2021, 11:30 (CEST)/15:00 (IST)
The EU REACH Regulation was brought into UK law on 1 January 2021 and this is known as UK REACH. UK REACH requires UK manufacturers/importers to register their chemical substances to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) by the designated registration deadlines if the tonnage exceeds 1 TPA. To know more about your obligation under UK REACH, GPC has prepared a webinar event on this for you and your team.
UK-REACH has been described as mirroring its EU counterpart. Non-EU manufacturing companies can appoint an Only Representative (OR) in the UK to carry out the required UK REACH registrations and also doing the Downstream User Import Notification (DUIN) thereby getting the transition period up to 6 years to register the chemicals within UK REACH.
In this webinar event you will learn:
• An overview of UK REACH
• Who is concerned? (EU/EEA-based exporters, GB-based importers)
• How to comply with UK REACH as an EU REACH registration holder?
• How to comply with UK REACH when your substance is not yet registered under EU REACH?
• What are the applicable fees?
• How GPC can help you comply with UK REACH
The webinar is free.