June 30, 2021
The EU CLP Poison Centre Notification (PCN) requirement starts on January 1, 2021. Mixtures with physical hazards or health hazards need to submit a PCN notification before placing on the EU Market. After the notification, a Unique Formula Identifier (UFI) will be generated, and this will be attached to the product label.
PCN notification will have an implication on your SDS, labelling information and deciding on the classification for your mixtures.
• Introduction to PCN notification
• Implications of PCN on SDS
• Classification of mixtures in SDS
• How to keep CBI on formulations
• How to make the SDS in UNGHS format along with complying with PCN requirements
• Q&A session