Starting Date: September 04, 2023
Application Closing date: August 1, 2023
Global Product Compliance (GPC) specializes in Global Regulatory Compliance Solutions. Since 2008, GPC has emerged as one of the leading names among Global Regulatory Compliance service providers with Representation services in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East for respective chemical regulations.
Our over 1500 Happy Clients are a testimony to the great rapport we share with them and the fine quality that we offer in our services. This is also reflected in the fact that we have about 99% customer retention (Client loyalty) and we have had over 172 companies opting to switch over to us from other service providers, for better and cost-effective services.
Our extensive experience in regulatory compliance services started with EU REACH but our large client base has motivated us to venture into every new regulation that has emerged over the past few years like Cosmetics Regulations (EU, India, and the USA), Korea and Turkey REACH, and the regulations in the UK, Eurasia, Australia, Taiwan, Japan, China, US, Canada, Latin America, etc.
Being India's largest regulatory compliance service provider, GPC has been actively contributing to the finalization of India’s chemical regulation and policy (Indian Chemical (Management and Safety) Rules (CMSR)). Indian Ministry of Commerce has commissioned GPC for several studies and reports which have contributed significantly to the upcoming Indian CMSR.
Read more about us on our website
or follow us on
Applications are invited from candidates interested in Regulatory Compliance or related to the project area/specific topic mentioned in this apprenticeship announcement. Applicants must hold a master’s degree. At GPC, we believe in investing in promising talent and nurturing their potential. Our apprenticeship program is a unique chance for you to gain practical experience, receive valuable mentorship, and pave the way for a successful career in the regulatory field.
As an apprentice, you will be working in one of the above-mentioned regulatory fields. During your apprenticeship, you will be expected to provide a mid-term and final presentation together with a final report summarizing the findings of your studies in the field. You will be guided and supervised by mentors throughout the apprenticeship.
· Career Growth: Enjoy the opportunity to secure a full-time position with a competitive starting salary upon successful completion of the program.
· Early Conversion: Stand out during the apprenticeship, and you may be offered a regular full-time position before the 6-month duration.
· Financial Support: Receive Rs. 15000/month starting salary during the apprenticeship period, ensuring financial stability while you learn and grow.
· Hands-on Training: Gain practical experience and refine your regulatory expertise through on-the-job training, working alongside industry professionals.
· Access to webinars and events organized by GPC to learn more about the state of the art of different regulations globally.
· Work Environment: Be part of a dynamic team that fosters collaboration, innovation, and personal development.Description
There is a constant increase in the production of chemicals across the globe, which not only has an impact on the environment but also there is a rise in the exposure of hazardous industrial chemicals on human beings, which has significant health issues worldwide. In such a scenario, there is a requirement of certain safety regulations for chemicals for different stages e.g., during production, handling, and disposal.
Global Product Compliance (GPC), one of the leading names among Regulatory Compliance Service Providers with Representation services in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East for respective chemical regulations, has followed closely with the development of chemical policies worldwide and assisted companies to comply with chemical regulations worldwide.
Apprenticeship topics under Project Area 1 are:
1. Chemical Regulatory update in Mercosur, Hongkong, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Africa, UK, USA.
2. GHS standards and labelling - Global Overview
The cosmetics industry operates within a complex regulatory framework to ensure the safety, efficacy, and labelling compliance of cosmetic products. Regulatory agencies around the world are responsible for overseeing the safety and labelling of cosmetics products. Cosmetic rules aim to protect consumer health and safety, promote product quality, and provide customers with trustworthy information, promoting trust and confidence in the cosmetic business. They establish guidelines for substances, manufacturing procedures, labelling, and packaging to reduce potential adverse reactions or injury. International harmonization promotes international trade by creating a fair playing field for manufacturers and consumers. Post-Market Surveillance assists in identifying and mitigating potential risks. The internship topic under Project Area 2 is:
1. Cosmetics regulatory updates in Southeast Asia, Australia, Turkey, Switzerland, Israel, Saudi Arabia, UK, Canada, Taiwan, Latin America, Eurasia,
2. Cosmetic regulatory updates in Malaysia, Laos, Colombia, Philippines, Vietnam, Chile, and Mercosur
ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) is a framework that has gained significant importance in various industries, including the chemical industry. ESG focuses on evaluating a company's performance and impact in three key areas: environmental sustainability, social responsibility, and corporate governance.
It's worth noting that the specific ESG practices and priorities may vary across different companies, depending on their size, geographical location, and business focus. On the understanding that sustainability encompasses more than just environmental concerns. Environmental Social Governance (ESG) is a system that has been implemented to help stakeholders (the investment community, customers, suppliers, and employees) become aware of and comprehend how an institution or organization manages risks and opportunities related to environmental, social, and governance criteria. To make sure that there is complete knowledge of risk management to the stakeholders and an increase in the efficiency of the company ESG framework is needed.
The apprenticeship topic under Project Area 3 is:
1. ESG in chemical industries
· Navigate the regulations that apply to the industries (e.g., Industrial chemicals, cosmetics, agrochemicals, food, etc.).
· Provide country-specific regulatory interpretation and guidance on requirements of the regulation for various actors in the supply chain.
· Discussions with regulatory teams to decide on the topics that are useful and appealing to our regulatory intelligence portal subscribers.
· Author and produce regulatory news items for the Newsletter and social media post
· Applies scientific writing document, and project management expertise – process management.
· Collect and analyze examples of challenges, gaps, and failures in regulatory compliance in a specific industry/country.
· Conduct cross-country comparative studies on specific regulatory compliance.
· Market analysis of regulatory and compliance policies.
· Convey complex regulatory requirements and content in a clear and structured manner
· Creating scripts for regulatory webinars and videos
· Content includes Website content /social media/Promotional email/Regulatory Actionable Summary/brochures.
· This Apprenticeship project requires 30-40 hours of working hours per week.
· Applicants must hold a master’s degree preferably with a background in Environmental science and Engineering/ Environmental Management/ Environmental Law and Policy/ Biotechnology/ Chemical Engineering/ Pharmacy/Life science/ Agricultural/Food Technology and other relevant studies.
· Excellent writing skills, ability to summarize and convey text in a clear and structured manner.
· An eagerness to learn and grow within the regulatory domain.
· Experience authoring and/or editing regulatory documentation.
· Project management skills
· Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills with a proactive mindset.
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· Self-starter personality
For apprenticeship-related queries, please contact Dr. Manisha Karale (Research Program Manager) at
Please make the application as soon as possible as the applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis.