February 17 10:30-11:30 CET/15:00-16:00 IST
KKDIK is an acronym in Turkish for Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals. It is also known as Turkey REACH. This webinar will cover the roles and responsibilities of Chemical Manufacturers and Importers and what they need to prepare before KKDIK registration deadline.
Points to be covered:
1. Timeline and current status of the regulation.
2. Late Pre-registration (LPR)
3. Registrants’ Roles and Responsibilities within the SIEF:
a. Roles in the SIEF and operations
b. Nominations for Lead Registrant (LR)
4. Requirements for Dossier Preparation
5. Online Systems developed for your support – Certificate, Export Declaration, Registration of substance etc.
Global Product Compliance (GPC) specializes in Global Regulatory Compliance Solutions across sectors
globally. SSS Europe, a familiar name in chemical regulatory and compliance services now formally belongs
under the umbrella of GPC Holding Sweden.
Since 2008, we have emerged as one of the leading names among Global Regulatory Compliance Service Providers with Representation services in Europe, Asia and Middle East for respective chemical regulations.