KKDIK is an acronym in Turkish for Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals. It is also known as Turkey REACH. This webinar will cover the roles and responsibilities of Chemical Manufacturers and Importers and what they need to prepare before KKDIK registration deadline.
Points to be covered:
1. Timeline and current status of the regulation.
2. Late Pre-registration (LPR)
3. Registrants’ Roles and Responsibilities within the SIEF:
a. Roles in the SIEF and operations
b. Nominations for Lead Registrant (LR)
4. Requirements for Dossier Preparation
5. Online Systems developed for your support – Certificate, Export Declaration, Registration of substance etc.